Sports Lamp, NFL Table Lamps, 18″ Tall, FREE Shipping, $44
- 40 Watt bulb required – not included (CFL bulb is included for San Diego chargers, San Francisco 49ers, and Oakland Raiders)
- Easy to use pull chain
- Ideal for small end or side tables
- Perfect for lighting up any room!
- Great for any NFL fan
- Die cut lamp shade
- Fluorescent/Compact Fluorescent bulbs
- Die cut on both sides: No
- Product Type: Standard; Bedside
- Fixture Material: Manufactured Wood
- Number of Lights: 1
- Replaceable Bulb Included: Yes
- Bulb Type (San Diego Chargers NFL Team): Compact Fluorescent (CFL)
- Bulb Type (Oakland Raiders NFL Team): Compact Fluorescent (CFL)
- Bulb Type (Saint Louis Rams NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Philadelphia Eagles NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Buffalo Bills NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Atlanta Falcons NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Baltimore Ravens NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Cincinnati Bengals NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Houston Texans NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Bulb Type (Kansas City Chiefs NFL Team): Fluorescent
- Wattage: 40Watt
- Switch Type: Pull-Chain
Weight & Dimensions
- 18” H x 10” W x 10” D
- 2” H x 5.5” W x 5.5” D
- Cord Length
- 60 ”
- Overall Product Weight
- 2 lb.
|Product Type||Standard; Bedside|
|Fixture Material||Manufactured Wood|
|Number of Lights||1|
|Bulb Type (San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders NFL Team)||Compact Fluorescent (CFL)|
|Bulb Type (Saint Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs NFL Team)||Fluorescent|
|Replaceable Bulb Included||Yes|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Light Direction||Multiple Directions|
|Product Care||Spot clean only|
|Product Warranty||No warranty|
|Commercial OR Residential Certifications||Yes (UL Listed)|
|California Proposition 65 Warning Required||No|
Shipping & Returns
Ships via: FedEX/UPS
- 2 years: $3.99
- 4 years: $5.99
- Protection Plan
- Extended protection beyond MFR warranty
- 30-day risk-free refund
- No deductible for covered claims
- 24/7 claim filing
- Power surge coverage from day 1
Frequently Asked Questions
What do these Protection Plans Cover?
If your product experiences a mechanical or electrical failure due to defects in materials, workmanship, or normal wear and tear, your plan will either cover the replacement costs, or repair costs for parts and labor.
Once I’ve purchased a plan, when does my coverage begin?
Coverage for mechanical or electrical failures begins as soon as the manufacturer’s warranty expires. The only exception is Power Surge coverage, which begins the day your product is delivered.
What isn’t covered by these plans?
These plans do not cover intentional damages accidents such as drops and spills, product s damaged by natural disasters such as fire or flooding, theft, and product used for commercial purposes.
What if my product needs to be serviced?
Simply contact me by email
Will I have to pay a deductible?
Can I cancel my plan?
You can cancel your plan for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.